- STEP 1: Select a location and a program
- STEP 2: Download and Complete the Application.
- STEP 3: Responses to the Account Planners' Assignment questions
- STEP 4: Create a Video Presentation.
- STEP 5: Provide One Letter of Recommendation.
- STEP 6: Provide Copies of Two Forms of Identification.
- STEP 7: Provide Proof of Bachelor's degree.
- STEP 8: Submit the Application Fee.
- Are There Additional Requirements for International Students?
- STEP 9: Mail Your Completed Application Materials to Your Admissions Advisor.
- What Is the Application Deadline?
- When will I know if I am accepted?
The Boot Camp for Account Planners is offered once a year in New York during the summer quarter. The first boot camp will be in the Summer of 2012.
Download and print out the application here
Remember to sign and date the back page and make a copy for yourself. Completing this application does not obligate you to any financial costs, it is simply the first step in the application/enrollment process.