- Can I get an estimate of the funding I may qualify for?
- What is the cost of tuition?
- I am financially independent, my parents do not support me. Why is FAFSA asking for my parents' information?
- I received grants during my undergraduate, why can't I get them now?
- I completed my FAFSA but have not heard back from the school. What now?
- How will the funds be disbursed?
- Can I qualify for low-interest US federal student loans?
- Can I qualify for US federal financial aid?
- Are there private loans available for US citizens?
- Are there additional loans for US citizens attending the Minneapolis location?
- On my Award Letter it says that the funds will be disbursed after the quarter starts, will I be charged a late fee on my tuition?
- I am taking out a private student loan to cover my living expences, how do I get those funds?
- Why is my US financial aid only for three quarters? Can I get financial aid after my 3rd quarter?
- Are there any scholarships?
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: Does Miami Ad School participate in the Florida Prepaid College Plan?
- MINNESOTA RESIDENTS: Are there additional loans for me?
- GERMAN CITIZENS: Are there loans for me if I attend the Hamburg location?
- SWEDISH CITIZENS: Are there loans for me?
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is your first step to secure financial assistance for your education.
NOTE: If you are applying to the Masters program in Miami, you will do your financial aid through FIU.
If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien and have not defaulted on prior federal student loan completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is your first step to secure financial assistance for your education. Financial Aid can be confusing but we've made it much easier. Here is a link that is a step-by-step guide to completing your FAFSA and Financial Aid Interview.
Click here to apply to FAFSA and to complete the Virtual Financial Aid Office (VFAO) Financial Aid Interview. After you've completed these two steps, you'll receive an estimate of the funding you may be awarded.
If you have questions, contact Saul, the Financial Aid Director: firstname.lastname@example.org