• I am creative

  • I am creative

  • I am creative

  • I am creative

  • I am creative

  • I am creative

  • I am creative

  • I am creative

More than 30 nations meet in Hamburg

How to get a visa for international students:

Non-EU students can easily apply for a visa for Germany. The school provides you with all needed documentation. Please check with the nearest German embassy if you have to apply for a visa upfront. These visas are ususally valid for 90 days.

Upon your arrival:

  • Non-EU students have to apply for a residence permit.
  • EU students can ask for a "Meldebescheinigung“.

For more information please contact: 

Hamburg Welcome Center 

Alter Wall 11 

20457 Hamburg


Email: info@welcome.hamburg.de

Additionally you can also ask all questions regarding work-permit issues, general facts about the rights and duties, needs and possibilities of foreigners in Germany.


How to Apply Online

Step 1 - Download and complete the application.

Step 2 - Schedule a question and answer session.

Step 3 - Show us your creative samples and complete the creative assignments.

Step 4 - Send in your application, creative samples, and application fee.


Each program has different requirements.
Tell us a little about you.